Professional Affiliations With
Jimmie Mesis, bug sweep expert in the field of residential Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) bug sweeps. He associates himself with the field of TSCM for more than 35 years. He also conducts several sweeps every week throughout the United Sates and abroad.
Jimmie is also a Board Accredited Investigator (BAI). As well as Licensed Professional Investigator (LPI) with more than three decades of professional investigative experience. His international reputation as an experienced and talented investigator, a successful businessman, and his passion for TSCM and the investigative profession has made him a frequently requested coach, consultant, instructor, and keynote speaker.
Jimmie started his career as a professional investigator after serving as a tri-linguist with the United States Marine Corps, S-2 Intelligence Unit. Courts recognize Jimmie as an expert witness in the area of private investigative practices, surveillance, and also covert video technology.
Awards & Achievements
- Certificate of Completion: REI - Oscar 5000
- Certificate of Completion: REI - Oscar Green 24
- Certificate of Completion: REI - TALAN Telephone Counter Measures
- Certificate of Completion: REI - Advanced Equipment Use Training
- Certificate of Completion: PARABEN - Mobile Device Forensics
- Certificate of Completion: Mobile Forensic Examiner
- Certificate of Completion: Advanced VOIP - Level 3 Training
- Certificate of Completion: World Institute For Security Enhancement
He is also the former owner of an equipment supplier of covert product for law enforcement, the military, and professional investigators. He has Proud Affiliations with big PI organizations. This provides Jimmie a unique advantage over his competitors as he is completely familiar with the manufacturers of bugging devices. That is offer for sale from around the world, especially those devices from Russia also Israel. As well as Germany, Taiwan, China, and also other countries.
You should contact us right away, if you suspect:
- There is someone watching you.
- Your residence has a bug.
- Someone is listening to you.
- Your office has a microphone bug.
- Your Wi-Fi and router is not secure anymore.
- GPS tracker is link to your vehicle.
- Somebody is spying on you using your phone lines.